#7 – The Good of 2020
In this star studded episode of Branchline Banter, Ela and Jonny discuss the positive events of 2020, and are joined by various Rail individuals too! Also: The NEWS!
This episode is slightly late due to issues with the edit.
Happy New Year 2021!
Support us on Ko-Fi! http://ko-fi.com/branchlinebanter
DR turner’s work on pacers
- Northern line goes to Nine Elms https://twitter.com/NicholasHellen/status/1346030317275131904?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
- Crossrail be having more trains https://www.crossrail.co.uk/news/articles/number-of-trains-in-elizabeth-line-tunnels-increase-as-testing-reaches-key-milestone
- Death to Pacers! https://www.railmagazine.com/news/network/northern-says-a-final-farewell-to-its-pacers-1
- Island line https://www.railmagazine.com/news/network/first-vivarail-island-line-train-delivered
- The Last 483
- Broken Clockwork Orange
- Ela’s post on the Progress Train: https://theprogresstrain.co.uk/up-front-ela-ashton/
Gareth Dennis (https://twitter.com/garethdennis)
Coastway Will (https://twitter.com/coastway_will)
Charlotte Monroe ((https://twitter.com/BeingJarley/)
Simon K. (https://twitter.com/SimonZev)
Watch the guest videos: https://youtu.be/n9VrKWqTB50
Music: https://www.davidcuttermusic.com / @dcuttermusic